Supply chain management
Supply Chain Management Procedures:
- Secured warehousing and proven collateral management process.
- Daily reporting and immediate information access.
- Transparency of supply chain management contracts and pricing.
Supply Chain Management Strengths:
- Bespoke integrated service linking all stakeholders in transaction, ensuring transparency and accountability.
- Comprehensive service linking technical, logistical and business intelligence issues to ensure transaction continuity, thereby reducing risk to cash flow.
- Cost effective service – one point of delivery, no duplication of effort, giving added value through enhanced efficiency.